Tuesday, September 07, 2004

losing my cherry...

...a totally new and random experience for me. Much like my entire life. I can't think of one thing I ever did deliberately and this is no exception.

I stumbled across blogging in a google websearch. The object of my desire was embedded in a "blog". While the link to my interest didn't seem to function correctly, the voyeuristic pleasure that I found in lifting up the covers of someone's life was intriguing.

I've followed the blogs of this gentleman for some weeks now, all the while trying to decide should I join in the fun or just lurk?

This is an experiment. Keep that in mind. I may or may not continue to add to this. It all depends on how much fun it turns out to be. So now it's your turn to look under the covers...

Once you've seen the elephant, there's not room for the mundane...

No comments: