Thursday, December 08, 2005

Happiness is a Present Condition...

I've always striven to be happy wherever I am. To have fun, whatever I'm doing. And, blissfully ignorant of what others think about me.

These traits will enable you to work for a company like this for many years and not realize how unhappy you really have become.

The guy in the corner over there, the one who has been following my blog since I began it, knows that I escaped such a company a few years ago by being tossed out on my ass. The great thing about that was, I woke up and realized that to be really happy, I needed to be as independent as possible.

I need to be able to work as a greeter at Wal-Mart, and still be okay financially.

I'm working hard at that goal, and am making great progress. And, I'm feeling freer now than I ever did at twenty-one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't you write something about this before? Bigger house..more expensive stuff or something like that...

About 5yrs ago Jason & I started "downsizing" our life..taking out the unnecessary things & objects of our desires.

We live simpler now and are much happier. We only really get what we need and not so much what we want anymore and it's great..

Everything is paid for and we don't owe nobody shit........we know what makes us happy now and money ain't it.