Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Lost Souls

See, after about twelve or thirty beers, I start feeling all maudlin and shit and wonderin' whats up with my internet friends. Well, I say friends like I've met them and stuff, but we all know that ain't the case so I'm not really sure what you're supposed to actually call this. Maybe folks that I would like for friends if I actually knew them in real life? Okay, we'll stick with that.

Well, I've kind of corresponded and commented with, listened to his music Bitterman for some time and now he's fallen off the face of the earth. Well, now I know why. He's been too busy building this awesome racing bike.

cafe racer

But, now that it's done, he could write something occasionally...

Then, there's Sandy who turns her blog on and off like a damned string of Christmas lights. Little did I know that she has been busy grilling for the whole neighborhood. I guess whatever it takes to keep busy whilst the hubby is deployed...

chillin' and grillin'

I enjoy reading Tracy, and feel really honored when she stoops to comment on my pathetic little blog. Wondered what could have happened to her and, well, it seems she hit the powerball for some big bucks.

powerball winner, Tracy xTx

So, along with her spiffy new hairdo, she's got sweaty, meaty, construction workers at her house putting in her new guest bedrooms. Looks like they're just about finished:

Tracy's guest bedrooms

3 comments:

xTx said...

white trash awesomeness

Anonymous said...

Soo...beer makes you a smartass does it?

Don't be makin' fun of my grill though...I couldn't afford the George Foreman and that ain't my fault....I got the LONG JOHN DALY grill..hahahaha..

Anonymous said...

We love ya, man! sob SNIFf hACK Snort, soB. Hic hic hic

The Froth