Monday, October 17, 2005

2nd Amendment Target Tour of the USA

The 2nd amendment target made its third stop on its tour of the US today, here in Little Rock, Arkansas. I got it from this guy, American Dinosaur, out in Arizona. He got it from American Drumslinger, who started the whole thing.

Anyway, I'm going to take it out this weekend and unload a clip of thirty oh six Springfield ball into it from an M1 Garand and pass it on. Who's next?

Description

You Are Bidding On A Second Amendment Bloggers, Touring Paper Target.
Bullseye at americandrumslinger.blogspot.com wants your help! Let's send this target to every state in the nation!

Are you a second amendment blogger? If so then " BID-BUY-SIGN-SEND ". That's right, I said, bid on it, buy it, sign it, and send it! I'm starting the bidding at 10 cents!
Then you can put it back on eBay, stick it in your local classifieds, on a bulletin board at the local laundry mat, or on the bathroom wall of your favorite establishment. I don't care! Just get it to the next blogger so they can sign it, blog it, and send it packing!

Stand up for your rights!!! Don't delay, bid today. You heard me right, bid tonight!!!
Liberal gun grabbers want to outbid you so they can burn this target, this very symbol of what our founding forefathers fought so hard and gave their lives for. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN!!! I BEG OF YOU, I PLEAD TO YOU, AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN...DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN!!! BID NOW!!!

Am I finished? NO I AM NOT FINISHED! Don't delay, order today, and you will receive a custom state of the art reusable shipping tube guaranteed waterproof to a depth of at least 6 1/2 feet, maybe even more if I can find a deeper pool.

I'm counting on all you gun bloggers out there. With your support we can make this happen. Good luck on your bids. Bullseye

________________________________________

4 comments:

Billy Budd said...

I posted on it and will get Bullseye to do the same.

BULLSEYE said...

Keep on truckin!

JP said...

I lost to Billy Budd in the first round, and lost to you in the second round. One of these days the target is gonna work it's way north to Alaska.

Billy Budd said...

North To Alaska! We go north the rush is on! That would be cool.